Hyundai warranty

• 1 Replies

Offline Welshy81

Hyundai warranty
« on: November 27, 2016, 18:58:40 »
Hi all, I'm a newbie here.
I recently bought an used Hyundai i30 through a Hyundai dealer It's a 15 plate SE Nav.  I was told that the manufacturer warranty has transfered to me and when I asked about servicing I was told it wasn't due until May 2017 as they are 2 year intervals for servicing. Anyway, after getting home with the car and looking though the book I noticed that in the service part has entries at 1yr/10000 miles but nothing has been stamped. I contacted dealer and they said it was done but as the books were not in the car, they were in the office, they weren't stamped. The car is 18 months old and has 9000 on the clock so according to the book I should have had the anti perforation check for the warranty to be valid. Would checks be logged onto Hyundais system and could I contact Hyundai direct to check? Also, the car was originally with Hyundai before the dealer bought it so it wasn't registered to an individual person.
Thanks for any info

Offline Piskoty

Hyundai warranty
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 13:09:48 »
Not sure what your question is :)

If you have any concerns, visit the Dealer in person and request a print-out of the service-record and ask if the Service Book can be stamped retrospectively.
i20 Active 1.2 5dr - Diamond Black (62 plate)