• 2 Replies

Offline SeanC

« on: March 02, 2019, 20:29:11 »
Hi all,

I've recently bought a 2015 Tucson 1.7 CRDi Blue Drive SE Nav. This is the first Hyundai I've ever owned so I was a bit dubious of switching from Mini to Hyundai. I must say that it's an impressive car and very comfortable compared to my Cooper D Clubman.

I'm looking forward to reading the forum in more depth and gaining some hints and tips from you guys.

All the best,
Sean

Offline paully

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 08:06:33 »
Welcome...I`ve just arrived here myself from a Citroen. Now have an i40 and its the first Hyundai for me as well. So far, like you i`m impressed. Well screwed together and a good finish with a long warranty..All the best

Offline SeanC

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 19:19:29 »
Quote from: paully
Welcome...I`ve just arrived here myself from a Citroen. Now have an i40 and its the first Hyundai for me as well. So far, like you i`m impressed. Well screwed together and a good finish with a long warranty..All the best
Hi Paully, I was looking at the i40 Tourer at the tail end of last year and when I decided that the Clubman needed changed I reevaluated my choices of cars and decided to go down the SUV route and the Tucson ticked the boxes. The finishes are pretty decent however I was disappointed that it didn't come with footwell lights however I've researched it and I can have them installed so that's going to be done shortly as well as having the rear window's tinted

All the best,

Sean