I30N detachable tow bar !

• 0 Replies

Offline steve66

I30N detachable tow bar !
« on: April 21, 2024, 14:13:43 »
Hello , bit of a wildcard to throw into the mix here but I was wondering if anybody else has done it and can please give me some advice, I want to get another car a bit later in the year but have a bit of a problem , I want a  hot hatch but it must be able to occasionally tow a light box trailer!
Ive looked at several different makes of car in my price range and had to rule them out because they were either too small / large or were not homologated to tow . I am now left with 2 models to choose from the focus ST or the I30N. I have viewed both models and my head says get the focus but my heart says the I30N , my main problem now is that nobody that fits tow bars can get an " invisible " ( when not in use ) tow bar for the I30N, the Focus is no problem because the rear bumper is the same as an ST line and Witter make one that the man that fits tow bars who was recommended to me has actually fitted on an ST.
I have found a company called Euro tow bars that actually manufactures an invisible tow bar for an i30N but my question to the forum is have any of you had an invisible tow bar fitted to your i30N ( I know this is going to be a rare thing to do ) but if so any advice that you can give  me ie:  what make was it , what company fitted it ? it will be gratefully appreciated .
thank you regards Steve.