From i30 to ix20

• 4 Replies

Offline Mark W

From i30 to ix20
« on: April 09, 2018, 22:36:26 »
Hope the site provides me with a wealth of information while contributing in return .I was an i30 comfort 2010 model owner for four happy motoring years until just recently changing for a 2014 model ix20 1.4 petrol and i'm hoping for more of the same from the newer MPV.Apart from maintenance, i had no extra expenses with the i30 but at last MOT i had two front suspension springs to change and the car had done 76000 so i changed at the right time i feel.
Obviously a little early to judge the ix20 but initially i'm very happy with the ride .

Offline phil48

From i30 to ix20
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 10:39:44 »
Great little car loving my ix20..fingers crossed it will give many years of trouble free motoring.. :D

Offline ffiscool

From i30 to ix20
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 13:13:02 »
i love mine too, except the seat on this one is killing my back.. but this is the 3rd I have owned.. really like it
ix20 Premium Nav auto, silver

Offline Mark W

From i30 to ix20
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 02:37:30 »
Quote from: phil48
Great little car loving my ix20..fingers crossed it will give many years of trouble free motoring.. :D

I was sold to Hyudai with the i30 as it was never a dread paying a visit to my mechanic with that car .He always said it was as if the mechanic was in mind when that car was designed.Everything was accessable and in his own words he said it was the most uncomplicated car to work on .Like i say never a dread like others i've owned and with Hyundai you just seem to get so much more with your money.Things like alloy wheels and bluetooth are all things i would never pay for after buying a car so they make the difference when owning a Hyundai.Hanging around the mechanics shop i got to learn quite a bit about the i30 and next port of call will be there to introduce my purchase where i will be looking forward to getting to know my ix20.I just think the design of Hyundai have for the money gone the extra mile compartmentally inside has everything i need in a journey man .

Offline Mark W

From i30 to ix20
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 02:44:27 »
There is two lessons i learned to carry forward to my new car .
1...i bought a wire dog create for the boot for this one

2... NO SMOKING

Two things i was neglectfull about i noticed when trading in my last car