Bluetooth Problems

• 3 Replies

Offline John

Bluetooth Problems
« on: December 03, 2015, 10:55:23 »
Hi guys
Could anyone tell me IF they are having the same problems when the Bluetooth connects to you phone,
I can't call out using voice activated, I can receive calls no problem, and if I go to phonebook and actually select the person I can call out BUT I CAN'T use the voice activated. Also On my phone (Nexus 6) my contacts are First-name first but on the Bluetooth phonebook contacts are last-name first, I have spoken to the dealer who says one of the salesmen has a iphone and that works perfectly which makes me think that the Hyundai Bluetooth system IS NOT Android.
I would be interested in any comments and solutions if there is one

John

Offline antlen

Bluetooth Problems
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 07:06:52 »
Hi  we just bought a Tucson premium se which is advertised as having hands free. It appears however that there is no face with waves coming out of the mouth in the new Tucson.  So we can only dial from the sat across screen.  I am really disappointed in this as even my fiesta has this function.

Offline noosantafe

• Global Moderator
Bluetooth Problems
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 07:39:26 »
My daughter has the SE without the Sat Nav now that's voice activated, my premium with the Sat Nav is not.
Put an A in front of your favourite calls on your phone list ( Jo---Ajo ) press phone this will throw up the list with these on top, press the one you require, easy peasy!! no need to stop.

Gazza!!!
My tombstone will say \"Idle git never cleaned his car\"
Tuscon N-line Hybrid polo white Tucson N-line fiery red my daughters.

Offline antlen

Bluetooth Problems
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 06:43:06 »
Thanks I will try that.  I have found that pressing the home button on my iPhone and using Siri to search works too