New member, new owner.

• 3 Replies

Offline Adrian

New member, new owner.
« on: October 08, 2017, 19:37:09 »
Good evening to one and all.

I am a new member, just signed up, and also a new owner of a Hyundai Tucson Sport Edition, well, I will be when it is delivered  -  I only placed the order four hours ago and so it is still sitting in the new car storage at Tilbury.

I have a query about using a USB stick to store music - is there a limit on the memory size that can be used?   Can I get away with using the largest size available?

Please don't tell me I should have bought a Ford Kuga.....

Offline psb07158

New member, new owner.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 23:59:15 »
Hi mate random question, how long is your delivery date?

I’m thinking of placing an order on one but when I asked the local dealer he dodged the question which I found odd, so got me thinking there might be stock issues.

Offline Adrian

New member, new owner.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 11:06:22 »
Before end of next week for a Tucson Sport Edition.   There's quite a few of each colour in stock at the port in Tilbury ready to deliver to showrooms around the country.   Picked mine at 3.45 yesterday, ordered for delivery in Kent at the time.

That may not be true for higher end ones like the Premium SE that they probably wouldn't expect to sell so many of.

I suggest you phone a different dealer and ask them what they can get within days.

Offline psb07158

New member, new owner.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 14:15:42 »
Quote from: Adrian
Before end of next week for a Tucson Sport Edition.   There's quite a few of each colour in stock at the port in Tilbury ready to deliver to showrooms around the country.   Picked mine at 3.45 yesterday, ordered for delivery in Kent at the time.

That may not be true for higher end ones like the Premium SE that they probably wouldn't expect to sell so many of.

I suggest you phone a different dealer and ask them what they can get within days.

That's very helpful, thank you. Looking at an SE Nav, will get on to another dealer & ask.  :D